Followers

Monday, August 4, 2014

A LITTLE Tangling...

Monday.... and it is DIVA day... and I am also adding on to the challenge today... Anything But a CARD...  Both challenges took me all morning to do... LOL... as I got really into this with all my heart....

I Am the Diva.... I love Bijou... of course I do... anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE SNAILS.... it was a trademark in college... and I still love them... a 'few' years later..  so Bijou was an instant success in my heart... now as for the 2X2inch tiles... yikes... I usually love to work LARGE... more room to tangle.. .but 2X2... I grabbed a .o1 pen... and started to play...  and all of a sudden... Laura, You were right...  I had quite a few done... and I chose a few and made a BLOCK... I love it... these are to remind me to follow certain things in life... will keep it on my desk... thanks...

Okay... and this week on Anything BUT a CARD... also had the theme of tangling... a Tisket a Tangle...  so I thought I would combine these two challenges...  As I already made something else too... 

it is all down below...

 
This block measures 3X3 square... and I love it...
Each side of course is different... 


 
I added some words, as I LOVE yours Maria...  they are really outstanding... as all of your work/play is... love it... 


 
Rick... I love paradox too... a fav of course... 

 
Auroknot is always a fun tangle for me... so I HAD to try it in a 2 x 2 inch square... when you actually make a frame... you are working in a space of about 1.5 square...  tiny little lines... one at a time...  I gave Bijou a little tiny friend...  LOL.. 

Just so that you can see the cube... 
I LOVE it... 
 
 



I have a friend that just started to tangle... and so I thought I would make her a journal to tangle into... so this is it..

 
Front tangle a little closer... 

 
Top half of the piece... called a TIA...
Ycut is the main tangle... with Girlande around the edges of the entire piece... 

 
One of my FAVORITE tangles is called the Purk... I love it...  and I added some Mooka...  I love making and creating with tangles... so this challenge was a really fun one for me to do...
 

The lower half of the piece... and I did sign it... small as it is...  really tiny...

 
On the inside of the journal, I put a pocket so that she can keep something in there... not a pen... put a special piece or something... 
 
So that is my tangling for the day... hope you enjoy it... and I also hope that I am able to get around to all of you on the DIVA challenge this week... last week was a blur...  also please check out ANYTHING BUT A CARD challenges... 
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and thanks also for all the GREAT comments... I always appreciate them... and read them all... of course... 
 
Please stop by both challenges and see all the GREAT things that are being made and created...
 
Have a SUPER DUPER day and week...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

22 comments:

  1. All of your Bijou tiles are adorable. You friend is very lucky indeed; what a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to display all your lovely tiles! Great way to think outside of the box! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block is fabulous. What a great idea and beautiful tangles. That's very nice booklet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I didn't understand hardly a word in that post...purk, mooka, bijou...huh? You know what I did understand though, you did these by hand! Unbelievable, your talent has no boundaries! I'm so in awe of your work! Your friend is very lucky to be receiving such a work of art!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment! Many hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tangling is awesome Bonnie and I love how you have used it to create these fabulous projects. You are so talented. I am totally in love with your snails. So glad you chose to share with us at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great block, and I adore the word ones. the journal for your friend is a very special gift, your friend must be very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, Bonnie. Love that you are thinking ON the outside of the box. What an inspirational idea, and you made it happen so well. Your snail on the Purk and the Laced Hollibough are my favorites. The rest are spectacular. Love the Journal for you friend. Wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift, your friend is very lucky. And all great tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Bijou tiles are beautiful. Bonnie. And the journal; your friend is a lucky person to get such a lovely present!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely Bijou tiles ... great idea for the cube! Beautiful journal ... really a wonderful gift for a special friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I see why it took you all morning. You did a lot. The Bijou tiles are great and your friend will cherish the journal, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is amazing!!! I love the cube that you created with Bijou!! Love the black and white!!! :0)Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie, your work is beautiful and engenders peacefulness. What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - what a wealth of creation !
    Beautiful drawings everywhere. The 6-tiles box is a very nice idea, and your tiles are beautiful. My favorite is the snail on the flowers.
    The gift you prepared to your friend - amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cube is just wonderfull and those snails are really adorible!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your drawings are just beautiful. The box is a clever idea and your snails are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Bonnie! Fabulous projects and your drawing is stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us at Anything But A Card for our challenge this month. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing, stunning and gorgeous.. love the snails. Thank you for playing at Anything But A Card. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along with us at Anything But a Card Challenges and sharing your wonderful tangles - love the snails! Could you please do us the favour of linking back to the challenge post so your readers can find the challenge you played along with using this link...
    http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-tisket-tangle-how-about-repeating.html

    ReplyDelete