Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Reality.... birds are cute!!!

Today is SUNDAY STAMPERS day... and Hels has chosen a GREAT theme... Bits and Pieces... what ever is on your worktable...  OMG Hels... I could build a ship with all that was left on here last night... LOL... but I pulled out a FEW THINGS and played... 

I had a Ziploc bag of scraps of paper... my favorite to use for things...  and I also had a few pieces of paper that I had inked... so I was in luck...  Also a few flowers... HEY... my work table always has a FEW flowers on it... so we were lucky there that there were not a dozen... 

So here is what I created... 


 
I took the bag of scrap paper and collage little tiny pieces of it...  and made a whole 8.5 X11 inch sheet of paper... LOL.. so I have a lot left over.. not a big deal... I love this kind of thing... so it was fun....  then I pulled out a BIRD Sizzix Die cut... and made the two birds... they didn't have wings on the template??? So I had to make my own...  not a problem either...
 
The rest was all on my work table.. .I just glued it on the paper... oh I should say I sewed the two pieces of paper together and then glued everything onto it... 
 
 




 
The raffia had fallen on the floor... from the table... does that count... the  birds have stamping on them...  and so do the leaves... and also the saying... which I had just put a huge drawer of misc stamps onto my worktable yesterday... so I was in luck there too...  some of my favorite ones too...

 
I did have to get rhinestone eyes... but they were in a container on my table... truthfully they were ... .
 
So that is my contribution for today...
I really love this one... and think I will hang it next to a bird house... as these birds are really fun...
 
Hope you have a wonderful day... or had a wonderful Sunday.. .I am still stamping and having fun... have another 6-7 hours to play... yea... 
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon...
Love, Light and peace...Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. you are way ahead of me Bonnie, i had a friend here for the day and yes we were crafting, but in the garden in the sunshine (in the UK, who would believe it !!) with things we needed to make (birthdays etc in the next week or so) anyway, i love your dickie birds and shall be in my attic proper tomorrow to see what a mess i can make with my stashy left overs ! janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge and it sounds like you had a lot of fun with this one. I can't believe this was done with scraps from your desk. You are truly an artist because this is stunning! Best of luck with your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, your birds are so fun and whimsical! I love seeing your projects, they are always delightful! Have a lovely day!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bonnie, this is awesome.. I love that you used stuff off the floor too, extra points for you for being so tidy! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous patchwork birds, I love it Bonnie, great wings as well! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete