Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#11 Silver Bells.... Silver Bells... oh no... more singing????

I have been having such fun with this Challenge... 
I have busy making
things of all kinds for the
 
of the 12 days of Christmas... 
 
I do hope you will take a run over there and look
at all the fun that every one has been having..
 
The 20th is the cut off date for these tags..
and I can really see the end of this challenge as being
sort of depressing in one way...
but I have so totally enjoyed doing all these fun things...
and THINGS they are...
 
I got a little carried away with this one...
I have to admit, that when I first saw this particular tag,
 that I got so very excited...
I was in the middle of doing something else...
stopped doing that...
 and started to create another present for a friend...
the silver got me into making these fun little trees...
and I made a whole city of them for a friend...
for her birthday...
she loves them....
 
BUT then I had to have some too...
so this is what I did...
 
only a few of these...
as I took way to many pictures...
 































 
 
I think it is fair to say that this tag totally stimulated me..
yes???
 
Okay... 
 
I used old jewelry that is most likely at least over 80 years old...
and then used old bottles etc...
little buckets that are at least 20 years old...
and pearls etc...
what fun... anyway... that is not my challenge tag...
 
I was just playing and had to share with you...
 
Loving this stuff...
 
 
 
The Silver and the TURQUOISE is so very wonderfully stimulating to my soul... I love it...
Well.. this ANGEL has been patiently waiting to be put onto some tag... and here she is...
in all her GLORY...
 
I also had these BABY frames... and never used them... they are funny... in that they are sort of glossy and this one had a moon and stars... so it was perfect for this tag... with this angel... and it was the exact color...  I didn't paint it that color... it came that way...
 
BUT I did add some gathered twigs brown to it... and then some silver... 
 
I wish I had taken a picture of the tag and the holly frame
prior to covering them up... they were simply lovely... I really have to try and make some more paper like that...
it was white, turquoise, and silver...
oh yummmm
 
Anyway... I did use the gathered twigs around the holly one
and then put it behind the frame...  GREAT...
love the layers...
 
Then I used one of these felt snowflakes that I really don't know why I ever bought them... but I had a stack of them... they had adhesive on the backs... which is great when you remove that... and stick it in glitter...
 
INSTANT silver snowflake...
wow...
love it... 



 
 
Well...  now on to the last tag..
Oh DEAR ME...
The last one...
 I am going to have to make this one last the longest...
 
Do I really have to finish this????
Can we go on and on....
 more and more...
 
How about 100 days of Christmas... and start sometime next week... ???
 
Thanks again Linda for all the challenges... this was a great time... 
I have really enjoyed making all of these...
 

Please make sure you go to the FUNKIE JUNKIE

and see all the wonderful work of all that are creating these

12 days of Christmas Tags,

and also go and view the


Lots of fun there too… wow…

you name it…

It is a wonderland all unto it’s self…

 
Hope you all have a GREAT DAY...
 
Oh what fun it is to ride...
on a one horse open sleigh...
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 


6 comments:

  1. Bonnie you are too sweet. Thank you so much for all the lovely things you write on my posts. WOW look at these gorgeous, gorgeous things. Loved the house with the smoke coming out the chimney. The angel with the snowflake is so dreamy and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects Bonnie! Your little house scene is amazing! Love all the jewelled pieces incorporated in your tree creations. Gorgeous tag - beautiful colors and the angel and snowflakes make a wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trees and the gorgeous tags! What fun you have been having! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say about this project that would accurately describe how much I love it! You put so much love and attention into your creations and I am in awe, once again of your fabulous work! Love all the bling you added! A spectacular work of art my dear friend! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas village is incredible. The trees are lovely and I'm absolutely drooling over the vintage rhinestone jewelry - so rare and beautiful! Your tag color is divine - love that frame, especially the moon and the wonderful rusty looking leaves. And your angel - absolutely gorgeous. Lots of eye candy here to feast upon. So happy you are enjoying the challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just cantered through your 12 days of Christmas....Fabulous Bonnie....love this village..it is awesome! Great use of jars.....hope it's not too late to wish you a belated Merry Christmas...hope you had a good one and all the best for 2015. Looking forward to more of your creativeness! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete